Monday, April 18, 2011

A little bit exciting...

So, today something a little bit exciting happened. Ready for it? I'm published! Well, at least according to the internet ;-)

I've written things on the internet before, like this blog and some stuff for Associated Content, but never for someone else's website or anything like that. So today I'm going to do a little shameless self-promotion. The website I'm writing for (yes, there's more to come) is www.commentarista.com, a social commentary site that's been a lot of fun for me to read lately. Today, my article is the first thing that pops up when you visit the page because it's the most recently published. However, if you'd rather not navigate through the rest of the website, here's the link to my article: Pleeeeease read meeeee

I suppose this is kinda just a sham of a blog post meant to redirect you to the article I wrote...

....

No comments:

Post a Comment