Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Mission Statement

So, what do you want to be when you grow up? I'm not sure I can answer that question...and I'm already pretty grown-up.

I have a hunch I'm not alone on this sometimes-seemingly-sinking boat. I think that while a lot of people certainly choose a career path, study in a related field, and then enjoy said career, there are also a lot of people who stumble into jobs, and even wander down several career paths during their lifetime. 

I am definitely a member of the latter camp. This blog will be about my experiences with my current career change as it develops, will include job search tips, will get personal at times, at other times philosophical, sometimes quite practical, and I might even manage some creativity, humor, and/or wit. At its best, it may even involve some great community-building questions and conversations.

If you're willing to accompany me on what will probably be a bumpy ride on a winding road, I promise to provide you with some daily bumps, twists and turns!


No comments:

Post a Comment